Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I want to WORK again


When you don't have work you are longing for a job but when the job already there,  your mind change. You want to be relax and no work at all. Specially when your work is full of stress and pressure you want to quit and stay at home.

It's been almost 11 months since I left my previous job and now I am about to work again. I don't know yet what would be the nature of my job, I mean what will happen when I start to work again.

We need a regular job to sustain not only our daily needs and some wants but also for the welfare of our family.

Are you enjoying you job right now?


1 comment:

  1. ONLINE PART TIME JOB USING ANDROID PHONE EARN $ 500 DAILY - “ Download this Android App - 'Champcash Money Free' and make money for free by sharing this app with others. As a new sign up, you will get $1 absolutely free. You can use that for Recharge your mobile or transfer it to your Bank Account ”. Just follow this few steps after installation of Champcash in your Android Phone - 1) Do Sign Up 2) Feed This SPONSOR ID - 6864787 3) Install few all shown apps 4) Now your Sponsor ID will create and share with others.

    ReplyDelete