Tuesday, October 15, 2013

3 days Out of the Blue


It's almost 3days that my internet connection ON and OFF. I was so annoyed about the new connection I have which is another product of PLDT. My first connection was PHILCOM-PLDT DSL. No problem at all for about a year but it cost me more money to pay on my bill monthly. The package includes a telephone connection which we don't have any use at all. Our business is related to Cellular Phones reloading including cards so our customers prepared to call us through cellphone.

I decided to cut it off last month and move to PLDT myBor. Will it's only one week we had a good connection and after that no connection at all. I posted about the issue yesterday using the wifi in our neighbor but the wifi still ON and OFF. Now, I got another alternative. While I was in Manila last year for about 6months, I used Globe Tattoo plug-in which I was satisfied with the internet connection. It's prepaid so no hassle for monthly bills. I register it for unlimited internet connection. It can cost me Php 40.00 per day. I will use this connection until PLDT myBro fix my connection. I am still communicating with them through email. I hate calling in the telephone.


No comments:

Post a Comment