Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cold Weather in Davao Oriental


Since I woke up this morning heavy rain still goes until now. I wasn't sleep tight because Miguel love to disturbed me for the whole night. I need to carry him in my shoulder and after few minutes he go back to sleep. I think he did it several times last night. Maybe he felt cold because of the weather. I off to +Bubblews at 10pm last night. Supposedly I will open again my laptop at 4am but I didn't did it. I felt cold too and prepare to stay inside our room sleeping.


My wife went to our nearest hospital at 8am for check-up related to her labor problem with Miguel. I need to take care Miguel while my wife wasn't here. Better he didn't cry and continue sleep until my wife come home.

I come here in our shop at almost 12noon. Today is our market day so expected we encounter more customers. People are keep coming to buy something to be used within this week. Rain didn't stop people to come around and purchase something for there daily commodities and needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment