Tuesday, October 15, 2013

2nd Paypal Withdrawal


Never withdraw any amount from my Paypal account  before I joined +Bubblews. I felt hard to save around $100 in my Paypal account but after I found and joined Bubblews, this is it! Within 3 weeks I received more than $100 to my Paypal. No other program who paid Paypal like Bubblews. As what I had said on my previous post, a better and brighter opportunity I found.

Bubblews is like a pearl in the orient which is the Philippines commonly called.




It's my second time this month I withdraw my funds from Paypal to my BPI bank account. Can you remember my last withdrawal? It was on March 2, 2013 beginning of this month. Now another money coming from my online job. I owed all of this opportunity to Bubblews.

I do hope Bubblews can help more people who seek better opportunity online. I am proud to introduce this site to all my online friends and some acquaintances.




No comments:

Post a Comment