Tuesday, October 15, 2013

BuxP Not Known But Paying


I've been a member of this ptc for more than 2 years. Similar to my other ptc site, I also work alone. No referrals at all. It is considered old ptc but lot of ways to earn aside from viewings ads. You can choose to enable adult content ads but it's not my main point in doing this site.

It is proven to be legit sites to all their members. Unlike Neobux who have instant payout, this site paid within 7 business days. Upgraded members will earn more and you can be sure that you rented referrals are all human.

I continue clicking my ads everyday and sometimes watching youtube videos with pay. The only legit ptc that you can earn in viewing youtube videos. I am lucky, I joined this site under a refback. It means I already got my shared in almost all ads I viewed.


No comments:

Post a Comment