Tuesday, October 15, 2013

PLDT myBro Useless

It's been 3 days my PLDT-myBro still not working. All my patience already consume to this damn internet connection. I can't call the customer service because I am asked to key-in my account number which until now I don't know. After the left the modem in our shop they didn't return. I am living away from Davao City where the main of PLDT located. I will try to send my friend to their office but my friend was not on the city at the moment. She went home yesterday because of the long holiday.


Based on the photo I attached my signal is very fast. According to the person who explain to me, once I reached that figure they assume that my connection is very fast. Well, I agree with them because within a week using the service I was satisfied with the speed. When you connect the modem to my laptop the figure still the same since I started using the service but when you try to open any site, it won't load and blank page appeared to my browser.

I am lucky I can connect with our neighbors wifi. I didn't know who own this wifi. Although it's slower a little bit but I can post my article in Bubblews even slower. I am annoyed with pldt-myBro.

I need another plan to resume my previous package which I pay around $45 monthly than patiently using this $13 monthly which is useless.


No comments:

Post a Comment