Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Good Morning Everyone


Good Morning to all my friends all over the world.

Another day that I woke up very early. I started the day waking up at 4:30am in the morning. Mixed emotions I felt this morning, maybe I can't access again the internet. As you observed since yesterday I am out of coverage area. I mean you didn't find any of my post even the site was back to normal. PLDT myBro was damn shaking my head. Many times I tried to connect but I can't.

Again, I witness the nice sunrise this morning. I am sitting again here in our terrace facing on the east to observe the sun will up to it's beautiful rays.

Miguel is already here since last night so I enjoy playing with him after we arrive from our shop. We close very early because I cannot work anymore to all my online stuff.

Hope to see you around guys for the rest of the day and hoping again that my connection won't annoyed me later on. Have a bless Good Thursday to all of you. Hope you enjoy the rest of the days staying with you family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment