Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Very Hot Monday Here

Thanks God, another day passed and a brand new day come. I woke up very early wanting to finish all my online stuff because last night I lost my internet connection. Another thing, I want to read some of my friends article hoping that the site loads very fast. Wow! I wasn't disappointed. I wish every hour is similar to what I experience early in the morning. No waits when the page loads and no error happened.



It's a sunny Monday here. I am lucky, the new home we have now is better than the one we live before. First thing, I can witness the sunrise every morning from our terrace (Biranda). I can take photos while the sun slowly up.


I schedule to withdraw my online money from Paypal to my Bank account. It's almost end of the month, need to pay some monthly bills such as water and electricity bill, house rental and some miscellaneous fees. Great opportunity I found Bubblews. It really helps me.




No comments:

Post a Comment