Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Another Payment I Got


As what I have said yesterday I am expecting 3 payments this weekend. Thanks God I received payment yesterday from MicroWorker. Today, I got another payment from myLot. Only one pending payment left. I hope it will be process soonest possible because I need some funds before end of this month for paying my monthly bills.

myLot is almost similar to Bubblews. Unlike bubblews we concentrate on article writing, myLot focus on discussion. It's like question and answer forum. The site operates more than 6 years and until still paying to their members without any complain. They used MASS PAYMENT every month, it happens on or before the 15th day of every month. The site has a very strict guidelines that every member must to follow. Earning on the site is not like &Bubblews depends on our views but in myLot based on your activities. The more active you are the more earning you will get everyday. Some members find it time consuming. The minimum out is $10. You don't need to request payout. You can manage it by setting you payment page choosing the different payout denomination from $10, $25, $50 and $100. Once you set your minimum payout to any amount mention automatically you will get it if you reach it before the end of the month. I am paid several times from the site but it's less compare to &Bubblews.

I work 3 sites only for my online activities; &Bubblews , +myLot , +microworkers



No comments:

Post a Comment