Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Good Tuesday To All


Again, the sun shine very brightly. Another hot Tuesday here in +DavaoProvince

I was annoyed last night at almost midnight, I want to finished my Bubblews chores but suddenly the site turns to ERROR again. Since yesterday, I only posted 2 articles. I felt lazy to think any topics to write. I don't know why?

I woke up very early, aiming to access to cover up all unfinished online works but my connection is very slow. If my connection fast, Bubblews not working. If Bubblews very fast, my connection is very slow.

No choice at all except to wait that both are working well in the same period of time. I hope there's no interruption on my online journey today.

In your case, how you manage the situation if you encounter such interruption of your online stuff?

Happy Bubbling my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment