Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Here I Come


It's a cloudy morning here +DavaoOriental +DavaoProvince

We open the shop late because I need to play my son Miguel so that he won't cry while his mother doing laundry on his clothes. I am on rush to open the shop to give all my friends an update about me for several days I was out of the blue. I mean it's like missing in action. I didn't read and views any of my friends article. I wanted to do it for almost 3 days but my connection was a damn bit problem in my location.

I have more than 800 notification right at the moment. Few minutes from now I will start reading and checking all of them. I hope I can finished reading all  interesting topics within a couple of hours.

I am using another alternative internet connection prepaid Globe Tattoo. A little bit faster than the regular internet connection I used. Hope to see you around guys. Have a bless day to all of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment