Tuesday, October 15, 2013

PLDT myBro Latest Update


For almost 10 days, atlast the support group called me to verify my complains about their service. We had a long conversation regarding the issue and they apologized for the inconvenience I encounter about my new subscription. We tried to trouble shoot my connection for about an hour but still nothing happened. We came up a decision to bring my modem to their nearest satellite office but because it's too far from us here so I need to go on the nearest SMART Communication wireless center to check my modem.

I need to go there before my second unlimited of 3 days will expire. Meanwhile, I used my plug-in Globe Tattoo to continue my online job. It's hard to work online if you connection were ON and OFF. It will affect your earnings and also your patience because you need to spend more time waiting for the page to load due to slow connection. I hope they can fixed my concern within this week. Otherwise I will stop subscribing them and find another alternative.


No comments:

Post a Comment