Sunday, September 22, 2013

Where Are They?


Lately, I have noticed that I am not bombarded with hundreds of notification from my connection activities. Before the server upgrade, I mostly got more than 400-500 notification everyday but now, I got only 150-250 everyday. Where are those active Bubblewers? I missed some of their post especially those related to their day by day experiences.

I understand some of them are frustrated with the latest on going status of the site but we must also understand that being a community we will also endeavor the hardship facing by the team. Teamwork leads to productivity. As of now, we will give time to all the support team to fixed all problems and with regards to site v3, server migration and also back logs of pending payments. Coordination can make things easy. To support team: We all know how hard you are facing now, but you should also give assurance to all members about their hopes for the site.

Hope all who took a leave or left for while will come back again and start doing activities here.

We are missing all of you guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment