Sunday, September 22, 2013

Felt Pity With myLotters



The revamp of myLot into the new look status made a surprise to all members. The very known paid to post now become a free service networking site like Facebook and Twitter. No more rewards to all members base on their participation.

Even if you are active for the whole day, your activities is like updating your status on Facebook and Twitter. If members continue using their service they will earn from the traffic but members will no longer paid according to their daily activities.

Last night we have a heart to heart discussion with fellow members on the group MYLOT WORLDWIDE. I heard different sentiments from different members all over the world. But one issues we tackle caught everyone's attention. There are members who devoted their whole online time posting within the site and they don't have any other program to skip other than myLot. What will happen to them?

I have a close friend there, I always called her Granny. She is living in the orphanage and only myLot she works everyday. Her earnings a month, use to pay her internet bills and stay connected with online friends.

I promise to help her if ever she won't joined any program. I told them, I will give some of my Bubblews earnings to pay her bills. He was the one behind me during our hot discussions during the time I opened up a discussion about Bubblews. Better all of my post was deleted by the moderators and admin.

To those myLotters who criticize me, I felt pity with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment