Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunny Monday to ALL



A very hot weather since early morning here in +Davao-Oriental .

It's been Monday already here in the Philippines and the neighboring countries. I have full of energy today because I sleep early and Miguel was also deeply sleep. The problem he woke up at 4am and we again play until 6am.

I log-out last night at around 8pm and didn't found time to log-in again until 8am this morning. Less notification from my account so I need less time to follow all post by some of my connection.

What amazed me this morning is the message I got from &BubblewsSupport1 to check my Paypal account. Well, I got my 6th redemption although the 4th and 5th still pending. I understand the latest situation of &Bubblews after several days of being ON and OFF. I'm just still hoping to get it all one of this days. Thank you &BubblewsSupport1 and &Arvind

Thank you for the opportunity and making our online job alive.

By the way guys, all of my payment status can now be find in my ABOUT ME section in my profile. Starting today, I will no longer update on any post about my payment. If you want to know it, just only click my profile and everything is there.


No comments:

Post a Comment