Sunday, September 22, 2013

What if Other Planets are Closer To Us?


I don't know why I am easily felt bored with regards to online works lately. I am trying myself to uplift it several times so that I can write more post for &Bubblews and also can make several task in MicroWorkers and comment back to different discussions posted in myLot.

Whatever I did to refresh my mind still I end up doing something in Facebook. LMAO

Anyway, I found one photos in a Fan Page that I followed. It amazed me and start thinking about the question "What if other planets are closer to us?"

Can you imagine what would be the scenario if like the moon that rotates around us. I find several photos from the site quoted by the page of  National Geographic Channel Asia. To those who didn't find or see it, take this opportunity to travel a road through our imagination. As you all know, I love to witness the heavenly bodies and it's my habit to observe them during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment