Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cold Friday here in Davao Oriental


Good Morning &Bubblews and to all my friends and followers.

Hope you have a great day today!

Since last night at around 7pm the rain started and until now still showering. I had  a nice sleep last night because my room was very cold. I woke up early at 5:30am to continue bubbling even I ended up almost midnight. I also work with my other online programs while reading some of my &Bubblews connection post. I need to do multi-tasking to save time and energy.

Another great day for me, I followed what &allsoulsnight70 told me to sent an email to Avi to make a follow-up. I did already twice and no reply I got.  Well, I tried for the third time,  within a minute a received his reply regarding his query and apologize about the issue. Hope it will be sorted out early as possible.

Thanks God it's Friday again, happy weekend to all my friends all over the globe. See you around guys.

Have a bless day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment