Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Convenience of Online Banking


In my own opinion, Online banking is the most convenient way of money transactions. It is very fast transactions within a couple of seconds. You can also avoid a very long falling in line. Or wait your priority number to be called for how many minutes even hours depending on the numbers of clients being serve. Online banking is a hassle free transaction, only few clicks you make in your mouse, transactions can be done.




To those who have lots of transactions specially businessman, online banking is best for them. You can monitor all credit and debit transactions within a day or even a specific period of time.

You can also enroll your third party recipient like you husband/wife account, your daughter and son, even you siblings account. You can set a schedule of money transfer in a certain period of time.


For me an OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker) it's very easy to transfer funds from my account to my wife bank account. It also minimize charges like remittance fees. I only paid from the bank outside the country to my Philippine banks and from several clicks of my mouse I can transfer to all my third party recipient including my siblings.

I hate falling in line in different banks specially in Middle East. The service is not good as here in the Philippines. You need to wait when you will be serve even there's no client attended by any teller. That's life of almost all OFW in Middle East. It's very hard to earn money plus it hard to send money because of several bank service.




No comments:

Post a Comment